We offer strategy, planning, research, evaluation, training, facilitation, mentoring and assessment services to you and your employees to help you build your organisation a better, brighter future. Through working at an individual, organisational and community level, we see the whole picture and provide recommendations for all levels of intervention.
Our areas of focus are community, education, health, recreation, arts and sport. Our dedicated team of experts have many years experience between them.
What we’re currently working on
We’re working on a wide range of projects with a varied focus: local government, facilities planning, global research, Olympic medalists, arts, culture and heritage and community recreation. See below for a snap shot of our recent work:
Things we’ve contributed to in 2022
- The International Working Group on Women & Sport 2022 Progress Report tracking the impact of four years of intervention at local and global levels.
- Invercargill City Council Libraries Strategy and the Arts Culture and Heritage Strategy
- Research and writing of the Recreation Aotearoa Insights
- Sport Waikato Regional Active Places Plan review
- New Zealand Olympic Committee’s Wahine Toa Leadership Programme (was WSLA)
- Team building and business planning with a variety of local government and commercial organisations